Zymaxid Ophthalmic Solution
Zymaxid Ophthalmic Solution is an antibiotic, used in the treatment of bacterial infections of the eye. It relieves the symptoms of the disease by stopping the further growth of the causative microorganisms.
Solution is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Hold the dropper close to the eye without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid. Wipe off extra liquid. Avoid skipping any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
It may cause burning sensation in the eyes immediately following application. However, these side effects are temporary and usually subside on their own. Inform your doctor if they persist for a longer duration. It may cause short term blurring of vision when first used. Use caution before driving or using machines. Do not wear contact lenses while using them. click here: Zymaxid
USES OF ZYMAXID OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
- Bacterial eye infections
BENEFITS OF ZYMAXID OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
In Bacterial eye infections
SIDE EFFECTS OF ZYMAXID OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
Common side effects of Zymaxid
- Burning sensation
HOW TO USE ZYMAXID OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
HOW ZYMAXID OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE ZYMAXID OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION?
- Zymaxid Ophthalmic Solution helps treat bacterial infections of the eye.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the medication.
- Do not touch the tip to any surface, or to your eye, to avoid contamination.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication to the same eye to avoid dilution.
- It may cause short-term blurring of vision when first used. Use caution before driving or using machines.
- Do not wear contact lenses until your infection clears up.
Make sure to use it within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
What are Zymaxid eye drops used for?
Zymaxid is indicated for the treatment of bacterial conjunctivitis caused by susceptible strains of the following organisms: Aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Streptococcus mitis group*, Streptococcus oralis, Streptococcus pneumoniae.
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.