Zincofer Nurture Capsule fulfils your daily dose of multivitamins and minerals intake. It helps treat nutritional deficiencies caused due to poor intake of nutrients from food or other illnesses.
It contains multivitamins and minerals with calcium and iron. It boosts immunity and helps the body fight against various infections.
Loaded with antioxidants, this medicine prevents cell damage caused by free radicals. It also improves cognitive abilities, promotes cardiovascular functioning, and maintains cholesterol levels in the body.
Zincofer Nurture Tablet is a hematinic and nutritional supplement tablet that boosts metabolism and promotes the overall health. It is also useful for treating deficiency of the respective nutrients. Read more: Zincofer Nurture Tablet
- Vitamins (like cholecalciferol)
- Nutrients supplement that obtained from the diet
- Useful for treating deficiency of the respective nutrients
- Benefits those suffering from iron deficiency anemia, hypocalcemia, zinc deficiency and bone related ailments
- Boosts metabolism and promotes the overall health
Directions For Use:
Use Zincofer Nurture Tablet as directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage
- To be used under medical supervision only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and sunlight
Medicinal Benefits of Zincofer Nurture Tablet
- Nourishes the body by delivering everyday demands of nutrition.
- Vitamin A is beneficial for vision and eye health, a strong immune system, and healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B forms regulate bodily functions and help the body overcome weakness, fatigue, and stress by increasing energy levels.
- Vitamin C/Ascorbic acid strengthens the immune system and protects the body against various infections.
- Folic acid and Zinc enhance brain function and cognitive abilities.
- Iron, Manganese, Copper, and Selenium are the essential minerals that act as excellent sources for maintaining joint and bone health. They prevent cell damage due to free radicals. They are also involved in tissue growth and maintenance of normal connective tissues.
- Calcium is a mineral and prevents or treats calcium deficiency. It provides essential nutrients for bone formation and maintenance. It helps to maintain bone and tooth health.
- Vitamin D3/Cholecalciferol maintains blood calcium and phosphorus levels and mineralization of bone. It is used to treat and prevent bone disorders, such as rickets and osteomalacia.
Directions for Use
Take medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Please do not take more than the daily recommended dosage.
Swallow the tablet/capsule as a whole with a glass of water, preferably with meals or as directed by the physician. Do not try to break/crush/chew the tablet.
Side effects of Zincofer Nurture Tablet
Use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Sometimes, you may experience common side effects like:
- Stomach upset
These side effects do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if these symptoms persist or worsen, please consult your doctor promptly.
Safety Information of Zincofer Nurture Tablet
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any liver, kidney, or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions while taking medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Let your doctor know if you have any surgery scheduled before starting the medication.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
- If you feel dizzy/sleepy while using this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving and operating machinery until you feel better.
- Limit or avoid alcohol intake while using this medicine to minimize interactions and occurrence of side effects.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight and heat.
FAQ of Zincofer Nurture Tablet
How does Zincofer Nurture Capsule work?
Zincofer Nurture Capsule is a dietary supplement that consists of multivitamins and minerals. These are the building blocks of the body that maintain overall health and treats nutritional deficiencies.
When your body is deprived of nutrients due to poor nutrition or certain illnesses, this medicine covers those nutritional gaps. With a healthy lifestyle and a multivitamin supplement under the guidance of your doctor, you can boost your health.
Can I take this medicine with antibiotics?
Minerals like zinc may decrease the absorption of antibiotics, thereby reducing their effectiveness. It is advised to maintain at least an hour gap between the medication and other antibiotics.
Should I take any precautions before using this medicine?
It is important to tell your doctor if you have malabsorption syndrome (difficulty absorbing nutrition from food) since it may be hard to absorb the minerals like zinc. Your doctor may suggest alternate treatments in such a condition.
Can I take antacids while using this medication?
Vitamin C/Ascorbic acid may increase the absorption of aluminium from antacids. Hence it is advised to take it two hours before or four hours after taking antacids.
What happens if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is time for the next scheduled dose, skip the missed dose and follow your usual dosage.