Xylutide 40mg Capsule is used in the treatment of cancer of the prostate gland. It may be also used to treat other conditions, as determined by the doctor. It works by blocking the effects of male hormones such as testosterone.
Xylutide 40mg Capsule should be taken with or without food, preferably at a fixed time every day. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it.
This will depend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised.
Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to. click here: xylutide 40mg
common side effect
Headache, hot flashes, weakness and high blood pressure is very common side effect of this medicine. Other than this, yellowing of skin, loss of appetite, shortness of breath, abdominal pain, dark urine, and skin rashes might be observed as side effects.
Regular blood tests are required to check your blood cells along with liver function during treatment with this medicine. It makes your skin more sensitive towards sunlight, hence take extra caution while going out.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if have diabetes, seizures, liver, or kidney problems or are taking any medicines to treat infections.
Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your doctor know all medications you are using. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy. You may be asked for regular monitoring of blood glucose level while on treatment.
USES OF XYLUTIDE CAPSULE
- Prostate cancer
BENEFITS OF XYLUTIDE CAPSULE
In Prostate cancer
Prostate gland is a small walnut-sized gland that produces a fluid called seminal fluid that nourishes and transports sperms in males.
The most common symptom of prostate cancer is difficulty with urination, but sometimes there are no symptoms at all.
Xylutide 40mg Capsule decreases or stops the growth of cancer cells by decreasing the amount of testosterone (natural hormone in males) in men. This also relieves difficulty in passing urine and makes it easier for you to urinate.
SIDE EFFECTS OF XYLUTIDE CAPSULE
Common side effects of Xylutide
- Hot flashes
- High blood pressure
HOW TO USE XYLUTIDE CAPSULE
HOW XYLUTIDE CAPSULE WORKS
Xylutide 40mg Capsule is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby.
However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE XYLUTIDE CAPSULE?
- You have been prescribed Xylutide 40mg Capsule for the treatment of prostate cancer.
- Take it with or without food, preferably at the same time every day.
- Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration unless you know how Xylutide 40mg Capsule affects you.
- It may cause your skin to become light sensitive. Avoid direct exposure to excessive sunlight and use sunscreen when outdoors.
- If you are diabetic, monitor your blood glucose regularly while taking Xylutide 40mg Capsule.
- Your doctor may want you to have regular blood tests to monitor your liver function while you are taking this medicine. Inform your doctor if you notice yellowing of eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain.
- Do not stop taking the medication without talking to your doctor first.
There are no reviews yet.