Xbira 500 Tablet should not be taken on an empty stomach. Taking it with food may cause side effects. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it.
This will depend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised.
Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
Most common side effects
If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them.
Other than this, yellowing of skin, loss of appetite, shortness of breath, dark urine and nausea can happen, which indicate some liver problem.
Your doctor might check you for liver function, blood pressure, and the level of potassium in your blood.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if have high blood pressure, heart problem, liver, or kidney problems or are taking any medicines to treat infections.
Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your doctor know all medications you are using.
This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. It may harm your baby.
The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy. You may be asked for regular monitoring of blood glucose level while on treatment. click here: xbira 500
USES OF XBIRA TABLET
- Prostate cancer
BENEFITS OF XBIRA TABLET
In Prostate cancer
The most common symptom of prostate cancer is difficulty with urination, but sometimes there are no symptoms at all.
Xbira 500 Tablet decreases or stops the growth of cancer cells by decreasing the amount of testosterone (natural hormone in males) in men. This also relieves difficulty in passing urine and makes it easier for you to urinate.
SIDE EFFECTS OF XBIRA TABLET
Common side effects of Xbira
- Edema (swelling)
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Increased liver enzymes
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Urinary tract infection
- High blood pressure
- Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol)
- Joint swelling
- Increased levels of blood fat
- Altered blood sugar level
HOW TO USE XBIRA TABLET
HOW XBIRA TABLET WORKS
Because of the limited information, cautious use of Xbira 500 Tablet is recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
- Xbira Tablet treats prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
- It is usually taken with another medicine called prednisolone to reduce unwanted side effects.
- It must be taken on an empty stomach. Don’t eat any food for at least 2 hours before or 1 hour after your dose.
- Always use effective birth control measures to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your liver function, blood pressure, and the level of potassium in your blood while you are having treatment with this medicine.