The common side effects of this medicine are tiredness and headache. You should drink plenty of fluid and eat a healthy diet to prevent or overcome the side effects. Before taking the medicine, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines or supplements. click here: Velasof
USES OF VELASOF TABLET
- Treatment of Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
BENEFITS OF VELASOF TABLET
In Treatment of Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF VELASOF TABLET
Common side effects of Velasof
HOW TO USE VELASOF TABLET
HOW VELASOF TABLET WORKS
Tablet, when taken together with other medicines for the treatment of hepatitis c infection, may produce dizziness, blurred vision and this may affect your ability to drive.
Limited information is available on the use of Velasof Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate kidney disease.
However, inform your doctor if you have any kidney disease as regular monitoring of liver function tests may be advised in some patients while taking this medicine.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE VELASOF TABLET?
- Tablet is used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time everyday.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Velasof Tablet may cause headaches. Drink plenty of water and take a suitable painkiller. Inform your doctor if it does not go away.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function and the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body regularly.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without your doctor’s advice.