Tyrokinin 150 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer.
Tyrokinin 150 mg Tablet should be taken on an empty stomach or should be taken one hour before or 2 hour after meal. You should continue to take it as long as your doctor advises it.
The duration of treatment varies according to your needs and response to treatment.
You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects.
It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to. click here: tyrokinin 150 mg
Most common side effects
The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting, fatigue, rash, and weight loss. It may cause severe diarrhea, drink plenty of fluids or consult with your doctor if it bothers you.
It makes you sensitive towards sunlight, hence wear protective clothing or use sunscreen while going out.
In case you develop ulceration in mouth, changes in your vision, or breathing difficulties than it is better to inform the doctor. Your doctor may advise for regular monitoring of liver function while you are taking this medicine.
Many other Tyrokinin 150 mg can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using.
This Tyrokinin 150 mg is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy.
It is advised to quit smoking while taking this medicine as it can affect the working of the medicine. If you have to take an antacid or any other medicine, take it at a gap of at least 2 hours after taking the cancer medicine.
USES OF TYROKININ 150 MG TABLET
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
BENEFITS OF TYROKININ TABLET
In Non-small cell lung cancer
Non-small cell lung cancer is one of the major kinds of lung cancer and it affects both smokers as well as non-smokers.
Tyrokinin 150 mg Tablet helps treat non-small cell lung cancer and may be given alone or in combination with other medicines.
It is a potent and very toxic medicine and you should discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. You should avoid drinking alcohol while having this treatment and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
In Pancreatic cancer
Pancreas are very essential for digestion of whatever you eat and also for metabolism of blood sugar levels as they produce the body’s natural insulin.
This medicine will help to control pancreatic cancer, and will relieve the symptoms such as, lack of appetite or unexplained weight loss.
Tyrokinin 150 mg Tablet helps to stop the action of those chemicals that aid in pancreatic cancer growth and spread. It will help you live a longer and healthier life.
SIDE EFFECTS OF TYROKININ TABLET
Common side effects of Tyrokinin 150 mg
- Abdominal pain
- Bone pain
- Muscle pain
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Weight loss
HOW TO USE TYROKININ TABLET
HOW TYROKININ TABLET WORKS
Tyrokinin 150 mg Tablet is an anti-cancer medication. Epidermal growth factor receptors (EGFR) are expressed on the lung cancer cell surfaces that modulate their growth.
This medicine works by binding the chemical messenger, EGFR, hence, inhibits the cancer signaling pathways mediated by EGFR. This is how it restricts further growth of the cancer cells.
Use of this medicine is not advised in patients with severe kidney disease.
Limited information is available on the use of Tyrokinin 150 mg Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE TYROKININ TABLET?
- Tyrokinin 150 mg Tablet helps treat non-small cell lung cancer that is locally advanced, or has spread to other areas of the body.
- It should be taken 1 hour before or 2 hours after the meal.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if it doesn’t stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for a month after you stop taking it.
- It makes your skin sensitive towards sunlight. Apply sunscreen or wear protective clothing while going out.
- It is advisable to avoid smoking while taking this medicine, as it makes the drug ineffective and requires dose adjustment.
- Do not take it with medication lowering the stomach acid (such as antacids, H2 blockers including ranitidine), as it may affect the working of medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you develop ulceration in your mouth, changes in your vision or if you experience a worsening cough, shortness of breath, or breathing difficulties while taking this medicine.
- Your doctor may want you to have regular blood tests to monitor your liver function while you are having treatment with this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.