systane complete eye drop is a prescription medicine used to treat symptoms of dry eyes. It lubricates the eyes. This way it provides temporary relief from burning and discomfort caused by dry eyes. It also reduces redness and swelling of the eye.
systane complete eye drop is to be used only in the affected eye in the dose and duration as advised by the doctor.
Wash your hands before using this medicine. It is advised to check the label for directions before use. Do not use it too much or too little than the prescribed amount. Use it in the exact dose and duration as advised by the doctor.
Use of this medicine may cause itching, irritation, and stinging sensation at the application site. These are usually temporary and resolve with time.
However, if they persist or get worse, inform your doctor. In case of accidental contact with your ears, nose, or mouth, immediately rinse it with water.
Inform your doctor if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients in this medicine or if you are taking any other medication. It is advised not to drive or operate heavy machinery immediately after using this medicine as it may cause temporary blurring of vision and may affect your ability to drive.
USES OF SSYSTANE COMPLETE EYE DROP
- Treatment of Dry eyes
BENEFITS OF SYSTANE COMPLETE EYE DROP
In Treatment of Dry eyes
SIDE EFFECTS OF SYSTANE COMPLETE EYE DROP
Serve side effects of Systane
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain
- Eye itching
- Eye irritation
- Abnormal sensation in eyes
- Ocular hyperemia
HOW TO USE SYSTANE COMPLETE EYE DROP
HOW SYSTANE COMPLETE EYE DROP WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE SYSTANE COMPLETE EYE DROP?
- Your doctor has prescribed systane eye drop to reduce dryness in the eyes.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the dropper tip or let it touch your eye or any other surface.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the medication. This will prevent the medication from draining out. Try not to blink or rub your eye.
- Make sure to use it within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
- Try to keep your environment less dry by reducing excessive use of room heaters or using a humidifier.
- Wear glasses or sunglasses to protect your eyes from wind and dust when out in a hot, dry climate.
- Rest your eyes by taking regular breaks if you spend long periods in front of a screen.