What is SOFOCURE L?
- SOFOCURE L contains Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir which belongs to a group of medicine called anti-virals
What SOFOCURE L is used for?
- It is used to treat chronic (long-term) hepatitis C virus infection
Talk to doctor
Talk to your Doctor if you:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine
- Have liver or kidney disease
- Have any other medical condition
Pregnancy & Breast feeding
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
Children & adolescents
Tell your doctor if you are taking:
- Medicines used for indigestion, heartburn and stomach ulcer
- Drugs used to treat infections
- Medicines used to treat epilepsy
- Digoxin used to treat heart conditions
- Drugs used to thin the blood
- Drugs used to treat high cholesterol
Directions & For use
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor tells you to
If you take more SOFOCURE L
- If you take more of this medicine, contact the doctor or go to a nearest hospital immediately
If you forget to take SOFOCURE L
- If you accidentally miss to take a dose, take the missed dose as soon as possible. Take the next regular dose as scheduled time
- Do not take a double dose to make up for forgotten doses
If you stop taking SOFOCURE L
- Do not stop taking this medicine unless the doctor tells you to do so
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children
- Store at a room temperature of 15-25ºC
Sofocure L Tablet is a combination of two antiviral medicines. This prescription medicine is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. It fights against the viruses to resolve the infection.
Sofocure L Tablet should be taken in the prescribed dose and duration. It can be taken with or without food, but take it at the same time daily. It is advised not to consume more than the recommended dose. It is important to inform your doctor if you have any health conditions such as liver or kidney disease. It is harmful to consume alcohol along with this medicine, so it is advised to limit or avoid alcohol. The course of the medicine should be completed for better results.
The common side effects of this medicine are tiredness and headache. You should drink plenty of fluid and eat a healthy diet to prevent or overcome the side effects. Before taking the medicine, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines or supplements. click here: Sofocure
USES OF SOFOCURE L TABLET
- Treatment of Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
BENEFITS OF SOFOCURE L TABLET
In Treatment of Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF SOFOCURE L TABLET
Common side effects of Sofocure L
HOW TO USE SOFOCURE L TABLET
HOW SOFOCURE L TABLET WORKS
Tablet, when taken together with other medicines for the treatment of hepatitis c infection, may produce dizziness, blurred vision and this may affect your ability to drive.
Limited information is available on use of Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate kidney disease.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE SOFOCURE L TABLET?
- Sofocure L 90mg/400mg Tablet is used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time everyday.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Sofocure L 90mg/400mg Tablet may cause headaches. Drink plenty of water and take a suitable painkiller. Inform your doctor if it does not go away.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function and the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body regularly.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without your doctor’s advice.