Selsun Suspension is a topical medicated shampoo that has selenium sulphide (2.5%), which helps to treat and control dandruff through its unique dual-action benefit.
It kills the root cause of dandruff i.e. certain types of fungi whose overgrowth on the scalp causes dandruff. It helps prevent build-up of skin cells, preventing flaking and itching of scalp. it is an anti-dandruff shampoo for both men and women and comes with an improved fragrance. Read more: Selsun Suspension
- Selenium Sulphide USP 2.5% W/V
- Buffered Emulsion Base Q.S.
- Its dual-action effectively treats and controls dandruff
- Provides relief from itching and flaking
- Helps prevent reappearance of dandruff
- Available with improved fragrance
Directions For Use:
- Apply topically to the scalp
- After wetting the hair, massage onto the scalp to form lather and keep for 2-3 minutes
- Thoroughly rinse your hair and skin including hands and nails to remove all traces of the product
- Use twice weekly for two weeks and then only when necessary or as directed by the Physician
- In case of any discomfort after the use of product or worsening of condition seek immediate opinion from your doctor
- Read the label instruction carefully before use
- it must not be applied to or on infected or broken skin
- Keep away from children
- Avoid usage in case you are allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned on the product pack
- There is no data to support use of selenium sulphide in pregnant and breastfeeding women. For details, please consult with your physician
What is Selsun suspension?
What is Selsun used for?
Is Selsun suspension a shampoo?
Is Selsun good for fungal infection?
Is Selsun good for hair?
Can I use Selsun Shampoo daily?
For effective dandruff control, this anti-dandruff shampoo with selenium sulphide (1%) and GalFUSION Gentle Care can be used every day. It’s sulphate-free and paraben-free & is gentle on the scalp.