Resof L Tablet is a combination of two antiviral medicines. This prescription medicine is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. It fights against the viruses to resolve the infection.
Resof L Tablet should be taken in the prescribed dose and duration. It can be taken with or without food, but take it at the same time daily. It is advised not to consume more than the recommended dose. It is important to inform your doctor if you have any health conditions such as liver or kidney disease. It is harmful to consume alcohol along with this medicine, so it is advised to limit or avoid alcohol. The course of the medicine should be completed for better results.
The common side effects of this medicine are tiredness and headache. You should drink plenty of fluid and eat a healthy diet to prevent or overcome the side effects. Before taking the medicine, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines or supplements. click here : resof tablet
USES OF RESOF-L TABLE
- Treatment of Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
BENEFITS OF RESOF-L TABLET
In Treatment of Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF RESOF L TABLET
Common side effects of Resof L
HOW TO USE RESOF TABLET
HOW RESOF L TABLET WORKS
Resof Tablet, when taken together with other medicines for the treatment of hepatitis c infection, may produce dizziness, and blurred vision and this may affect your ability to drive.
Limited information is available on the use of Resof Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate kidney disease.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE RESOF-L TABLET?
- Resof Tablet is used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time every day.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Resof Tablet may cause headaches. Drink plenty of water and take a suitable painkiller. Inform your doctor if it does not go away.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function and the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body regularly.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without your doctor’s advice.