Resof 400 mg Tablet should be taken in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. It should be taken with food, preferably at a fixed time. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
It has fewer side effects as compared to other similar medicines, like fatigue, headache, nausea, insomnia (difficulty sleeping) and anemia (low red blood cell count). Inform your doctor if these side effects persist for a longer duration. Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding. click here: Resof 400
USES OF RESOF TABLET
- Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
BENEFITS OF RESOF TABLET
In Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF RESOF TABLET
Common side effects of Resof
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
HOW TO USE RESOF TABLET
HOW RESOF TABLET WORKS
Resof 400 mg Tablet, when taken together with other medicines for the treatment of hepatitis c infection, may produce dizziness, blurred vision and this may affect your ability to drive.
Limited information is available on use of Resof 400 mg Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate kidney disease.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE RESOF TABLET?
- Resof 400 mg Tablet is used along with other medications for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It has fewer side effects compared to other similar medications.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time everyday.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function and the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body regularly.
- Do not stop taking Resof 400mg Tablet without your doctor’s advice.