Refresh Tears Eye Drop
Refresh Tears Eye Drop
Refresh Tears Eye Drop is an eye lubricant or artificial tears used to relieve dry eyes. This can happen because not enough tears are made to keep the eye lubricated. It helps to soothe the irritation and burning seen in dry eyes by maintaining proper lubrication of the eyes.
Refresh Tears Eye Drop is usually taken when needed. Use the number of drops as advised by your doctor. Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering any other medication in the same eye to avoid dilution. Do not use a bottle if the seal is broken before you open it. Always wash your hands and do not touch the end of the dropper. This could infect your eye. This medicine may require long-term use and can be taken safely for as long as you need it. click here: Refresh Tears Eye Drop
Most common side effects
The most common side effects of using this medicine include eye irritation (including burning and discomfort), eye pain, eye itching, and visual disturbance. They are usually temporary and disappear with time. However, let your doctor know if they persist or get worse. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires clear vision until you are sure you can do it safely. Consult your doctor if your condition does not improve or if the side effects bother you.
This medicine is not likely to affect or be affected by other medicines you use but tell your doctor if you have ever had glaucoma. Do not use it while wearing soft contact lenses and talk to your doctor if you develop an eye infection while using it.
USES OF REFRESH EYE DROP
- Treatment of Dry eyes
BENEFITS OF REFRESH EYE DROP
In Treatment of Dry eyes
SIDE EFFECTS OF REFRESH EYE DROP
Common side effects of Refresh
- Eye irritation
- Burning eyes
- Eye discomfort
- Eye itching
- Eye pain
HOW TO USE REFRESH EYE DROP
HOW REFRESH EYE DROP WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE REFRESH EYE DROP?
- Your doctor has prescribed Refresh Tears Eye Drop to treat dry eye disease.
- It stabilizes the natural tear film and maintains necessary lubrication so your eyes don’t get dry and irritated.
- May require long-term use.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution of this medicine.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 minutes. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
There are no reviews yet.