Himalayas Protective Sunscreen Lotion is a double-action formulation that protects you from harmful UV rays, and at the same time, nourishes your skin. CINNABLOCis extracted from the herbs Spiked Ginger Lily and Greater Galangal, which have natural UV ray shielding properties.
With an SPF of 15. A blend of naturally derived ingredients including Spiked Ginger Lily, Aloe Vera, Greater Galangal and Crab Apple, Protective Sunscreen Lotion helps safeguard skin from the damaging effects of the sun, which include tanning and premature aging.
- The rhizomes of the plant are used as antiseptic agents for muscle aches and pain. Spiked Ginger Lily is also an effective skin moisturizer.
- Aloe Vera, known for its many healing properties, is rich in enzymes, polysaccharides, and nut
Direction for Use/Dosage
Apply Protective Sunscreen Lotion liberally on exposed skin including the face, neck, and arms before going outdoors during the day. Avoid the area around the eyes. Suitable for all skin types.
The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliabilit
A study was carried out at The Himalaya Drug Company, Bangalore, India, to test the efficacy and safety of Protective Sunscreen Lotion. The lotion showed efficacy in skin lightening and effectively controlled tanning when
Which sunscreen is the most protective?
- Neutrogena Ultra Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 55.
- ISDIN Eryfotona Actinica Ultralight Emulsion Sunscreen SPF 50+
- La Roche Posay Anthelios Sunscreen.
- Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Sensitive SPF 30+, 5-oz.
- Babo Botanicals Daily Sheer Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion SPF 40.
- EltaMD UV Aero Broad-Spectrum SPF 45.
What SPF is protective?
Is Himalaya a sunscreen?
How do you use Himalaya Protective Sunscreen Lotion?
Which is better sunblock or sunscreen?
How do you choose sunscreen?
- Consider SPF (Sun Protection Factor) SPF is primarily a measure of how much UVB light the sunscreen can filter out.
- Look For The Active Ingredients. Check the active ingredients in the sunscreen.
- Pick Broad Spectrum SPF.
- Sunscreen Formulation.
- Consider Your Level Of Sun Exposure.
Can we apply powder after sunscreen?
What are the side effects of sunscreen?
- burning, itching, or stinging of the skin.
- early appearance of redness or swelling of the skin.
- late appearance of rash with or without weeping blisters that become crusted, especially in sun-exposed areas, and may extend to unexposed areas of the skin.
- pain in hairy areas.
- pus in the hair follicles.