- Psoralea corylifolia
- Acorus calamus
- Cassia tora
- Melia azadirachta
- Tephrosia purpurea
- It has immuno-modulating and antioxidant properties
- It has anti-fungal propeties
- It is useful in inducing repigmentation in vitiligo
- It stimulates melanocytes to synthesize melanin, the pigmenting agent
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
Pigmento Charak (tablets) is a comprehensive therapy in vitiligo. Immunological attack on the melanocytes and free radical damage are considered to be the cause of vitiligo.
Psoralea corylifolia the main ingredient of tablet stimulates melanocytes to synthesize melanin, the pigmenting agent.
Acorus calamus, Cassia tora and, Melia azadirachta have antifungal properties. Tephrosia purpurea modulates both the cell-mediated and the humoral components of the immune system.
Other ingredients also have immuno-modulating and antioxidant properties. Thus tablet effectively induces repigmentation in vitiligo.
1. Stimulates melanogenesis.
2. Promotes the transfer of melanin to the skin.
3. Helps in Conjunction with UV therapy.
2. Acquired white patches.
Adult: 2 tablets twice a day to be taken with warm water after the meal. The treatment must be continued for a minimum of 12 to 24 weeks to attain the desired results.
Children: 1 tablet twice a day to be taken with warm water after the meal.
This preparation is safe, can be taken for a long time. There are no known side effects of this medicine.