Nervigesic 75mg Capsule is a medicine used to relieve pain caused by nerve damage (neuropathic pain) due to diabetes, shingles (herpes zoster infection), spinal cord injury, or other conditions. It is also used to treat widespread muscle pain and stiffness in people with fibromyalgia.
Nervigesic 75mg Capsule belongs to the anti-epileptic group of medicines and can also be used to treat certain types of seizures (fits) in combination with other medicines. Additionally, it may also be prescribed to treat the symptoms of anxiety disorder if other medicines are not suitable.
You can take Nervigesic 75mg Capsule with or without food, but it is important to take this medicine at the same time each day to get the most benefit. The exact dose and duration of treatment will depend on your condition and how you respond to it. Your doctor will probably start this medicine at a low dose and increase it gradually. It may take a few weeks for the medicine to work properly. Follow your doctor’s instructions and continue taking it regularly until your doctor advises you to stop. Do not miss any dose, otherwise, your condition may worsen.
The side effects of this medicine are usually mild and go away by themselves. The most common ones are feeling sleepy or dizzy, dryness in the mouth, blurred vision, weight gain, edema (swelling over the whole body), and difficulty in concentrating. Most side effects are not serious and do not need medical attention. Talk to your doctor about potential side effects and ways in which you might prevent or cope with them.
Before taking the medicine you should tell your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant. Be careful while driving as sleepiness, dizziness, and blurring of vision may be seen as side effects. You should avoid drinking alcohol along with this medicine as it may lead to excessive sleepiness and dizziness. click here: Nervigesic
USES OF NERVIGESIC CAPSULE
- Treatment of Neuropathic pain
- Treatment of Epilepsy/Seizures
- Treatment of Fibromyalgia
BENEFITS OF NERVIGESIC CAPSULE
In Treatment of Neuropathic pain
In Treatment of Epilepsy/Seizures
In Treatment of Fibromyalgia
SIDE EFFECTS OF NERVIGESIC CAPSULE
Common side effects of Nervigesic
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in paying attention
- Dryness in mouth
- Edema (swelling)
- Weight gain
HOW TO USE NERVIGESIC CAPSULE
HOW NERVIGESIC CAPSULE WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE NERVIGESIC CAPSULE?
- Capsule should be taken as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- It may cause sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- It may cause blurring or loss of vision. Inform your doctor immediately if you notice any vision changes.
- Inform your doctor if you develop any unusual changes in mood or behavior, new or worsening depression, or suicidal thoughts or behavior.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as it may worsen your underlying condition.
Q. What is Nervigesic 75mg Capsule and what is it used for?
It is also used in fibromyalgia (a long-lasting condition that may cause pain, tiredness, muscle stiffness and tenderness as well as difficulty falling or staying asleep. In some cases, your doctor may prescribe this medicine for the treatment of anxiety.