Nervigesic 300mg Tablet is a medicine used to relieve the pain caused by nerve damage (neuropathic pain) due to various conditions like diabetes, shingles (herpes zoster infection), spinal cord injury, etc.
It is also used to treat certain types of seizures (fits) in combination with other medicines.
Nervigesic 300mg Tablet belongs to the anti-epileptic group of medicines. You may take it with or without food, but it is important to take this medicine at the same time each day to get the most benefit.
The exact dose and duration of treatment will depend on your condition and how you respond to it. Your doctor will probably start this medicine at a low dose and increase it gradually.
It may take a few weeks for the medicine to work properly. Follow your doctor’s instructions and continue taking it regularly until your doctor advises you to stop. Do not miss any dose, otherwise, your condition may worsen.
Most people taking Nervigesic 300mg Tablet do not experience any side effects. The most common ones are feeling sleepy, dizzy, or tired (fatigue). These are usually mild and go away by themselves as your body gets used to the medicine. Most side effects are not serious and do not need medical attention. Talk to your doctor if any of the side effects persist or worry you.
You should avoid drinking alcohol along with this medicine as it may lead to excessive sleepiness and dizziness. Let your doctor know right away if you develop any unusual mood changes like anxiety, agitation, depression, or thoughts about harming yourself.
Before taking Nervigesic 300mg Tablet, you should tell your doctor if you have any kidney-related problems or if you are more than 65 years old. Your doctor may prescribe a different dose in such people. Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant should also consult their doctor before using this medicine. click here: Nervigesic 300
USES OF NERVIGESIC TABLET
- Treatment of Neuropathic pain
- Treatment of Epilepsy/Seizures
BENEFITS OF NERVIGESIC TABLET
In Treatment of Neuropathic pain
In Treatment of Epilepsy/Seizures
SIDE EFFECTS OF NERVIGESIC TABLET
Common side effects of Nervigesic
- Impaired coordination
- Nystagmus (involuntary eye movement)
- Peripheral edema
- Viral infection
HOW TO USE NERVIGESIC TABLET
HOW NERVIGESIC TABLET WORKS
Baby should be monitored for excessive sleepiness and weight gain.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE NERVIGESIC TABLET?
- Take it at the same time every day, preferably at bedtime, to avoid any dizziness or drowsiness during the day.
- Avoid taking antacids 2 hours before or after taking Nervigesic 300mg Tablet as they make it harder for your body to absorb the medicine.
- It may cause sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you develop any unusual changes in mood or behavior, new or worsening depression, or suicidal thoughts or behavior.
- Do not stop taking Nervigesic 300mg Tablet suddenly without talking to your doctor as it may increase the frequency of seizure.