Myticom Eye Drop
Myticom Eye Drop is a prescription medicine having a combination of medicines that is used to treat bacterial eye infections.
It stops the growth of bacteria and helps in relieving redness, itching, and swelling.
Eye Drop is to be used only in the affected eye in the dose and duration as advised by the doctor.
Wash your hands before using this medicine. It is advised to check the label for directions before use.
Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
Stopping the medicine too early may lead to the infection returning or worsening. click here: Myticom
Most common side effects
The most common side effects include discomfort and irritation at the application site.
If this side effect persists for a longer duration, inform your doctor.
In case of accidental contact with your ears, nose, or mouth, immediately rinse it with water.
Inform your doctor if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients of this medicine if you are taking any other medication.
It is advised not to drive or operate heavy machinery immediately after using this medicine as it may cause blurring of vision.
USES OF MYTICOM EYE DROP
- Treatment of Bacterial eye infections
BENEFITS OF MYTICOM EYE DROP
In Treatment of Bacterial eye infections
Use it 2-3 times a day for at least a week or as prescribed by the doctor. Your symptoms might improve after using Myticom Eye Drop.
However, make sure to complete the full course of treatment. This will ensure that the infection is completely cured and prevent it from returning.
SIDE EFFECTS OF MYTICOM EYE DROP
Common side effects of Myticom
- Eye irritation
- Eye discomfort
- Blurred vision
HOW TO USE MYTICOM EYE DROP
HOW MYTICOM EYE DROP WORKS
Moxifloxacin is an antibiotic which prevents bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing the bacteria.
This treats your eye infection. Dexamethasone is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the eye red, swollen and itchy.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE MYTICOM EYE DROP?
- Myticom Eye Drop is used for the treatment of bacterial infection and inflammation of the eye.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Do not touch the tip to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication to avoid dilution.
- It may cause short term blurring of vision when first used. Use caution before driving or using machines.
- Do not wear contact lenses until your infection clears up.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor. Inform your doctor if your condition hasn’t improved after seven days of treatment.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
There are no reviews yet.