Mymi Tablet is a nutritional supplement that treats nutritional deficiencies and aids in the growth and development of the body.
Mymi contains Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), and Alpha-Lipoic Acid.
Mymi is indicated in bone-related disorders and to treat nerve pain and nerve damage in peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage due to high blood sugar levels), and alcoholic neuropathy.
Mymi may also be advised in conditions like trigeminal neuralgia and sciatica. It further reduces oxidative stress and prevents cell and tissue damage.
Mymi also decreases the risk of atherosclerosis and enhances the production of red blood cells in the bone marrow. Read more: Mymi
- Pyridoxine is involved in protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism and the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. It also helps in cognitive development through the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters and maintains normal homocysteine levels (an amino acid in the blood).
- Vitamin D3 is used to treat and prevent bone disorders, such as rickets and osteomalacia. It also reduces inflammation and promotes neuromuscular and immune functions.
- Methylcobalamin treats hyperhomocysteinemia (high levels of homocysteine in the blood) and regulates body functions, such as cell multiplication, blood formation, and protein synthesis. It helps in the rejuvenation and protection of damaged nerve cells by producing a substance called myelin.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant that prevents cell damage and also decreases pain and numbness in diabetic neuropathy.
- Folic acid helps in repairing nerve injury and also improves diabetic neuropathy symptoms.
Directions for Use
Take medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Please do not take more than the daily recommended dosage. Swallow the tablet/capsule as a whole with a glass of water. Do not try to break/crush/chew it.
Use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Sometimes, you may experience common side effects like:
- Loss of appetite
These side effects do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if these symptoms persist or worsen, please consult your doctor promptly.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any liver, kidney, or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions while taking medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Let your doctor know if you have any surgery scheduled before starting the medication.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
- If you feel dizzy/sleepy while using this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving and operating machinery until you feel better.
- Limit or avoid alcohol intake while using this medicine to minimize interactions and occurrence of side effects.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight and heat.
How does Mymi D Tablet work?
Mymi D Tablet is a dietary supplement that consists of multivitamins and minerals. It helps reduce nerve pain and nerve damage in neuropathy.
It works by improving blood circulation to peripheral body parts and thus relieving pain. It is also used in hypertensive conditions to improve blood supply to the end organs, thus preventing atherosclerosis.
How can I overcome Vitamin B6 deficiency?
Vitamin B6 deficiency occurs when your body lacks adequate Pyridoxine levels. You can overcome this deficiency by including food sources rich in Pyridoxine like milk, eggs, beef, pork, chicken or turkey, fish, peanuts, soya beans, wheat germ, oats, and bananas. If your Vitamin B6 levels are still low, your doctor may prescribe its supplements.
How can I overcome symptoms of diabetic neuropathy?
You can manage and cope with the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy by following a few self-care tips. It is advised to check for bruises, cuts, or calluses daily.
Cigarette smoking can affect blood circulation and may cause amputation; hence it is better to avoid smoking. Include lots of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in your daily diet and consume alcohol in moderation. Massaging your hands and feet once in a while improves circulation and provides temporary pain relief.
Does this medicine treat diabetes?
Mymi D Tablet is not a diabetes treatment. When taken as a supplement as prescribed by the doctor and other anti-diabetic medication, it helps treat diabetic neuropathy symptoms.