L pred Opthalmic Suspension belongs to a group of medicine called steroids. It is used for treatment of redness and swelling in the eyes caused by infection or allergy. It provides relief from redness, itchiness and soreness by preventing the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
Never use L pred Opthalmic Suspension if the seal is broken before you use it for the first time. Wash your hands before using it. Make sure you remove contact lenses if you wear them and wait for at least 15 minutes after application before putting them back.
You should not discontinue using the medicine unless your doctor tells you so. Stopping the medication before time may allow the bacteria to continue their growth, which may result in return of the infection.
It may cause eye irritation, burning sensation, and watery eyes. These are usually temporary and resolve with time. It may also blurred your vision or cause other changes in sight for a short time, do not drive or operate other machines until your vision is clear. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should consult with your doctor before using this medicine. click here: L pred
USES OF L PRED OPTHALMIC SUSPENSION
- Redness and swelling in the eye
BENEFITS OF L PRED OPTHALMIC SUSPENSION
In Redness and swelling in the eye
SIDE EFFECTS OF L PRED OPTHALMIC SUSPENSION
Common side effects of L pred
- Eye irritation
- Watery eyes
- Burning sensation
HOW TO USE L PRED OPTHALMIC SUSPENSION
HOW L PRED OPTHALMIC SUSPENSION WORKS
To reduce the amount of L-pred Opthalmic Suspension that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE L-PRED OPTHALMIC SUSPENSION?
- Your doctor has prescribed L-pred Opthalmic Suspension to treat redness and swelling (inflammation) of the eye.
- Do not use L-pred Opthalmic Suspension for more than the prescribed duration as it may cause glaucoma or secondary infection.
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface, or to your eye, to avoid contaminating the eye drops.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
- If you wear soft contact lenses, remove them before putting in these eye drops and wait at least 15 minutes before putting your lenses back in.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
- Do not stop taking L-pred Opthalmic Suspension suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.
There are no reviews yet.