Indivan 400mg Indinavir Capsules
Indivan 400mg Capsule is an antiviral or antiretroviral medicine. It is used in the treatment of HIV infection. It stops the virus from producing new viruses and clears up your infection.
Indivan 400mg Capsule should be taken with food, as this increases the absorption of the medicine into the body. You should take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Taking it at the same time every day will help you to remember to take it. Do not stop taking it until you have finished the complete course, even when you feel better. If you stop taking this medicine too early then infection may return or worsen.
Some people may experience headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea as side effects of this medicine. Please consult your doctor if these side effects persist for a longer duration. Inform your doctor if you have diabetes as it can increase sugar levels in the blood.
Before using it, you should tell your doctor if you are allergic to any antibiotics or have any kidney or liver problems. Inform your doctor before taking this drug if you are an elderly patient, of, or above 65 years of age, if you have a history of liver disease including hepatitis B or C or have hemophilia or if you are allergic to sulfa drugs. click here: Indivan
SIDE EFFECTS OF INDIVAN CAPSULE
Common side effects of Indivan
- Blood in urine
- Crystals in urine
- Dry skin
- Increased liver enzymes
- Protein in urine
- Kidney stone
HOW TO USE INDIVAN CAPSULE
HOW INDIVAN CAPSULE WORKS
Limited information is available on the use of Indivan 400mg Capsule in patients with severe liver disease.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE INDIVAN CAPSULE?
- Indivan 400mg Capsule should be taken at least 1 hour before meals or 2 hours after meals.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Your doctor may check your liver function regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop abdominal pain, loss of appetite darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice).
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.