Flarex Eye Drop belongs to a group of medicines called steroids. It is used to treat redness and swelling in the eyes that may be due to infection or allergy. It reduces swelling, itching, and soreness after any eye injuries or eye surgery.
Flarex Eye Drop should be used in the dose and duration as directed by your doctor. Never use it if the seal is broken before you use it for the first time. Wash your hands thoroughly before applying the medicine. Make sure you remove contact lenses if you wear them and wait for at least 15 minutes before putting them back. Continue using it regularly to get the most benefit from it.
It may cause eye irritation, burning sensation, or watery eyes. These side effects are usually temporary and resolve with time. If your vision is blurred or you have other changes in sight for a short time, do not drive or operate other machines until your vision is clear. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should consult with your doctor before using this medicine. Click Here: Flarex Drop
USES OF FLAREX OPTHALMIC SUSPENSION
- Redness and swelling in the eye
BENEFITS OF FLAREX OPTHALMIC SUSPENSION
In Redness and swelling in the eye
SIDE EFFECTS OF FLAREX OPTHALMIC SUSPENSION
Common side effects of Flarex Eye Drop
- Eye irritation
- Burning sensation
- Watery eyes
HOW TO USE FLAREX OPTHALMIC SUSPENSION
HOW FLAREX OPTHALMIC SUSPENSION WORKS
To reduce the amount of Flarex Eye Drop that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue.
- Your doctor has prescribed Flarex Eye Drop to treat redness and swelling (inflammation) of the eye.
- Do not use Flarex Eye Drop for more than the prescribed duration as it may cause glaucoma or secondary infection.
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface, or to your eye, to avoid contaminating the eye drops.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
If you wear soft contact lenses, remove them before putting in these eye drops and wait at least 15 minutes before putting your lenses back in.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.