Extra Super Avana
An increasing number of patient suffering from erectile dysfunction is something very worrisome both to the general population as well as the medical fraternity. This is directly attributed to the changing attitude and lifestyle. Erectile dysfunction is not always related to sexual satisfaction but has roots indirectly related to infertility cases. click more: Super Avana
Extra super avana pill contains two basic components avanafil and dapoxetine. They both are responsible for altering the functional response of the penis at the time of sexual contact. Avanafil extra super avana is class V PDE5 inhibitors which vasodilate the arteries increasing the blood flow to the pelvic organ whereas dapoxetine enhance the electric impulse in the brain creating a better penile erection.
Benefits of Avanafil + Dapoxetine tablets are:
- Increases the blood flow in the penis to keep it in erected position.
- The medicine does not require any extra effort for storage.
- Can be used for treating premature ejaculation.
- The drug does not have any serious side effect.
The drug is well known for treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation but rarely it is used in cases of prostate enlargement and pulmonary hypertension.
Avanafil + Dapoxetine tablets are an innovative drug that is used for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Various uses of the medicine are:
- For treating erectile dysfunction in male
- To reduce the risk of premature ejaculation.
Storage conditions of Extra Super Avana tablets are:
- Store the medicine at room temperature (20-25 degree centigrade)
- Keep away from direct light and moisture.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
Medicine usually comes in the form of extra super Avana 50 and extra super avana 100 both having 100mg and 50 mg of the drug component. The decision of the doses should be purely taken by the physician after assessing all the points in the case.
Dosage of Extra Super Avana tablets varies depending upon the tolerance of an individual and response to the first dose. It is recommended to give lowest possible dose initially.
- One tablet 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- Do not take it in minute or excessive quantity.
- In case of overdose consult your doctor.
Headache, nausea, vomiting, pain in the abdomen, intestinal bleeding are some of the symptoms that rarely occur in some people who are either allergic or have done overdosing.
Side effects caused by Avanafil + Dapoxetine tablets do not require any medical attention but consult your doctor immediately if you experience adverse effects.
- Pain in chest
- High or low blood pressure
- Pain in jaw
- Changes in vision or loos of vision for sometime
- Shortness of breath
- Erection that is painful and can last for more than 4 hours
- Allergic reaction such as swelling in hands and legs
Avoid drug consumption of
Suffering from heart, liver and lung disease
Already consuming medicine like alpha and beta-blockers, nitrates, anticonvulsant and antifungal
Although the side effects do not cause any major problem but certain precautionary measures to be taken while using Extra Super Avana tablets are:
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any of the active ingredients of the medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you suffer from any heart disease as the drug can increase chest pain.
- If you are taking any nitrates, tell your doctor.
- Do not consume the medicine if you are using any other medicine for the same function.
- Inform your doctor if you are on other medications such as alpha-blocker or ketoconazole.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from severe depression.
- The medicine causes drowsiness. Do not drive or operate heavy machines while on the medication.
- Inform your doctor if have any eye problem as the drug may make the symptoms worse.
- Inform your doctor if you suffer high or low blood pressure.
An adult male-only should take a single tablet at a time
Avoid alcohol consumption along with drug
Store drug in a clean dry place
Consume medicine as a single pill do-not break or blend with other food items
Do not exceed the dose as regarded by the physician
There are no reviews yet.