Iron is needed to produce the red blood cells that carry oxygen around your body.
Encicarb 1K Injection is given by injection or infusion (saline drip) into a vein by your doctor or nurse. You will be watched carefully to make sure you do not have an allergic reaction.
It is usually given in two doses, seven days apart.
most common side effects
If you are bothered by them or they go on for longer, talk to your doctor or nurse.
You should not have this medicine if your anemia is not caused by a lack of iron.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if you have rheumatoid arthritis, asthma or other allergies, high blood pressure, or liver problems. This may affect your treatment.
It is not known whether this medicine is safe for use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding so please take advice from your doctor.
You will have tests to check your blood cells and iron levels, monitor your progress, and check for side effects. It may be advisable to limit alcohol during treatment. click here : Encicarb 1K
USES OF ENCICARB INJECTION
- Treatment of Iron deficiency anemia
BENEFITS OF ENCICARB INJECTION
In Treatment of Iron deficiency anemia
Encicarb 1K Injection is an iron replacement product.
This medicine is given as an injection by a doctor or nurse, usually in two doses 7 days apart. Make sure you attend all appointments.
You should not have this medicine if your anaemia is not caused by a lack of iron.
SIDE EFFECTS OF ENCICARB INJECTION
Common side effects of Encicarb
- Dark colored stool
- High blood pressure
- Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
HOW TO USE ENCICARB INJECTION
HOW ENCICARB INJECTION WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE ENCICARB INJECTION?
- Encicarb 1K Injection is used for the treatment of iron deficiency, when oral iron preparations are ineffective or cannot be used.
- Your doctor or nurse will administer it by injection. You will be observed for at least 30 minutes after each injection as it may cause allergic reaction.
Your blood pressure and blood iron levels will be regularly monitored during treatment with this medication.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any iron-containing products by mouth.
- Do not consume alcohol when on treatment with this medicine as it may worsen its side effects.
- It may cause your stools to become black or dark in color. This is normal and harmless.
There are no reviews yet.