Ekran Aqua Gel is used in cases of photodamage to skin, dry skin, sunburn, skin protection against UV rays, skin protection against ultraviolet radiation induced suppression of the immune response. It neutralizes fatty acids and other conditions.
- PBSA is photosensitizes the formation of oxidized guanines in cellulo after UVA or UV
- B exposure
- Avobenzone is an oil soluble ingredient used in sunscreen products to absorb the full spectrum of UVA rays
- OMC is an Octylmethoxycinnamate that is a pale yellow oily liquid which is used for UVB Category 1 sunscreen for OTC sun protection products
- Considerable retardation in the aging of the skin with excellent tolerance and stability
Directions For Use:
Taken sufficient quantity of Ekran Aqua Gel
- Apply liberally to cove the exposed area
- Apply 15-30 minutes before the sun exposure and reapply after every 2
- 3 hours and after swimming
- Avoid contact with eyes
- For External use only
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry and dark place.