Dronis 20 Mg
Dronis 20 Tablet is a combination of two medicines used for contraception (to prevent pregnancy) and in the treatment of irregular periods. It helps to prevent the release and fertilization of the egg.
Dronis 20 Tablet can be taken with or without food, but take it at the same time to get the most benefit. It should be taken as per your doctor’s advice.
You will have to take the pill on day one of your menstrual cycle and continue taking it for a whole month. Once the pack gets over, start with a new one.
If you experience vomiting within 4 hours of dose intake, take another tablet. In case you missed your dose and you are late by 12 hours in taking the missed dose, use a condom during intercourse for a period of 2 days.
some commonly seen side effects
Nausea, headache, breast pain, and weight gain are some commonly seen side effects of this medicine. If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know.
There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. You might experience spotting or bleeding between menstrual periods or missed periods.
Consult with your doctor if this occurs frequently or persists longer.
Inform your doctor if you notice swelling and pain in your limbs, shortness of breath, chest pain or changes in vision, as it may be a sign of a blood clot.
Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you smoke and are over 35, or if you have ever had a heart attack or have cancer of the uterus/cervix, or vagina.
Your doctor should also know about all other medicines you are taking as many of these may make this medicine less effective or change the way it works. Do not take the medicine if you are pregnant already or breastfeeding.
You might be asked for a regular check-up of blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar level while on treatment. click here: Dronis 20 Mg
USES OF DRONIS TABLET
BENEFITS OF DRONIS TABLET
SIDE EFFECTS OF DRONIS TABLET
Common side effects of Dronis
- Stomach pain
- Weight gain
- Breast pain
- Irregular uterine bleeding
HOW TO USE DRONIS TABLET
HOW DRONIS TABLET WORKS
Nonhormonal and progestin-only contraceptives are preferred in breastfeeding women, especially during the first 4 weeks postpartum
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE DRONIS TABLET?
- Your doctor has prescribed Dronis 20 mg Tablet to help you prevent pregnancy.
- It also results in lighter, less painful and more regular menstrual bleeding.
- It may help reduce the risk of ovarian cancer.
- Take your pill at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- You may experience menstrual irregularities such as spotting or bleeding between menstrual periods or missed periods. Consult your doctor if this persists.
- Do not use Dronis 20 mg Tablet if you are obese, over 35, smoke, on prolonged bed rest, or have a history of blood clots.
- Stop taking this medicine and inform your doctor immediately if you notice unexplained swelling and pain in your limbs, shortness of breath, chest pain, severe headache, or changes in vision. These could be symptoms of a blood clot in a vein.
- Stop taking Dronis 20 mg Tablet and inform your doctor immediately if you notice your skin and whites of the eye turning yellow (jaundice), severe stomach pain, severe depression or if you think you could be pregnant.
Q. What is Dronis 20 mg Tablet and what is it used for?
Q. How and in what dose should I take Dronis 20 mg Tablet?
Q. What if I forget to take Dronis 20 Mg Tablet?
Frequent missing of doses may lead to unexpected vaginal bleeding or spotting (blood stain). Consult your doctor, if this persists.
There are no reviews yet.