Dolocaine Cream is a combination of two local anesthetic medicines, that helps to numb the area where it is applied. It is used on normal or unbroken skin to prevent pain before certain procedures like inserting a needle, suturing of a wound etc.
Dolocaine Cream works by temporarily numbing the skin and surrounding area. It should be used in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
This medicine is for external use only. Make sure that the affected area is clean and dry before applying this medicine. Apply a thin layer and rub it gently to form a layer of about 2-3mm.
Avoid getting it into your eyes or mouth. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.The most common side effects of this medicine include application site reactions like a burning sensation, irritation, itching, redness, and rashes.
However, these are usually temporary and resolve on their own. Please consult your doctor if these do not go away or bother you for a longer duration. click here : Dolocaine Cream
USES OF DOLOCAINE CREAM
- Local anesthesia (Numb tissues in a specific area)
BENEFITS OF DOLOCAINE CREAM
In Local anesthesia (Numb tissues in a specific area)
SIDE EFFECTS OF DOLOCAINE CREAM
Common side effects of Dolocaine
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
HOW TO USE DOLOCAINE CREAM
HOW DOLOCAINE CREAM WORKS
- Dolocaine Cream must be applied over intact skin and cover with treated area with dressing.
- Do not apply it to broken or infected areas of skin, face, eyes or eyelids unless specifically instructed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands properly with soap before and after applying the medicine.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, nose or any mucous membrane and rinse thoroughly in case of accidental contact or seek medical help in case of ingestion.
It may cause minor burning, stinging, or irritation when applied. Inform your doctor if this does not go away.