Diane 35 Tablet is a combination of two hormonal medicines used to treat symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) such as excessive hair growth (hirsutism), acne, and irregular periods. It also works as a contraceptive, hence avoid using any other contraceptive pill.
Diane 35 Tablet can be taken with or without food. Take it at the same time every day as it will help you remember to take it. The dose and duration will depend on what you are being treated for, but you should always complete a full course of this medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
most common side effects
The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, stomach pain, headache, weight gain, and breast pain. If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. Consult your doctor if you frequently experience spotting or brown discharge in the middle of the cycle. You must also consult your doctor if you notice unexplained swelling and pain in your limbs, shortness of breath, chest pain or changes in vision.
Do not continue with the medicine and consult with the doctor if your periods do not start within a week of the treatment. Your doctor should also know about all other medicines you are taking as many of these may make this medicine less effective or change the way it works. Avoid the use of medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. click here: Diane 35
USES OF DIANE TABLET
- Treatment of Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
BENEFITS OF DIANE TABLET
In Treatment of Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
SIDE EFFECTS OF DIANE TABLET
Common side effects of Diane
- Stomach pain
- Weight gain
- Breast pain
- Mood changes
HOW TO USE DIANE TABLET
HOW DIANE TABLET WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE DIANE TABLET?
- Take your pill at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- Do not use Diane 35 Tablet if you are obese, over 50, smoke, on prolonged bed rest or have a history of blood clots.
- Stop taking it and inform your doctor if you notice unexplained swelling and pain in your limbs, shortness of breath, chest pain or changes in vision.
- You may experience vaginal spotting (blood stain) or breakthrough bleeding while taking Diane 35 Tablet. This is temporary, inform your doctor if it lasts longer.
- If your period fails to come within a week after completing your course, do not start the next course, before consulting your doctor.
- It works as a contraceptive. So, do not use any additional hormonal contraceptives when using this medicine.
There are no reviews yet.