Darba 40mcg Injection is used in the treatment of anemia that may have occurred due to chronic kidney disease or chemotherapy. It works by stimulating the bone marrow to produce more red blood cells.
Darba 40mcg Injection is a medicine that needs to be used with utmost care because it can lead to serious side effects. It is important that you seek treatment from a doctor who is experienced in providing this medical therapy. You should follow all the directions of the doctor strictly. It is given under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
It may cause side effects like high blood pressure and hypersensitivity. Inform your doctor if there are symptoms of very high blood pressure such as severe headache, problems with your eyesight, nausea, vomiting, or fits (seizures).
Your doctor may get your blood tests done regularly to monitor the levels of salts (electrolytes such as potassium), hemoglobin, and blood cells in your blood. You should stop taking it and consult with a doctor if you develop shortness of breath or skin rash. Click Here: darba
USES OF DARBA INJECTION
- Treatment of Anemia due to chronic kidney disease
- Treatment of Anemia due to cancer chemotherapy
BENEFITS OF DARBA INJECTION
In Treatment of Anemia due to chronic kidney disease
In Treatment of Anemia due to cancer chemotherapy
SIDE EFFECTS OF DARBA INJECTION
Common side effects of Darba
- High blood pressure
- Injection site pain
- Peripheral edema
- Procedural hypotension (low blood pressure)
HOW TO USE DARBA INJECTION
HOW DARBA INJECTION WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE DARBA INJECTION?
- Darba 40mcg Injection helps in the treatment of anemia that may have occurred due to chronic kidney disease or cancer chemotherapy.
- It is given as a single injection under your skin.
- Your doctor may get your blood tests done regularly to monitor the levels of hemoglobin, blood cells and electrolytes such as potassium in your blood.
- Stop taking Darba 40mcg Injection and inform your doctor if you develop shortness of breath or skin rash.