Crisanta Tablet can be taken with or without food, but take it at the same time to get the most benefit. It should be taken as per your doctor’s advice. You will have to take the pill on day one of your menstrual cycle and continue taking it for a whole month. Once the pack gets over, start with a new one. If you experience vomiting within 4 hours of dose intake, take another tablet. In case you missed your dose and you are late by 12 hours in taking the missed dose, use a condom during intercourse for a period of 2 days. click here: Crisanta Tablet
some commonly seen side effects
There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. You might experience spotting or bleeding between menstrual periods or missed periods.
Consult with your doctor if this occurs frequently or persists longer. Inform your doctor if you notice swelling and pain in your limbs, shortness of breath, chest pain, or changes in vision, as it may be a sign of a blood clot.
Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you smoke and are over 35, or if you have ever had a heart attack or have cancer of the uterus/cervix, or vagina.
You might be asked for a regular check-up of blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar level while on treatment. click here: Crisanta Tablet
USES OF CRISANTA TABLET
BENEFITS OF CRISANTA TABLET
SIDE EFFECTS OF CRISANTA TABLET
Common side effects of Crisanta
- Stomach pain
- Weight gain
- Breast pain
- Irregular uterine bleeding
HOW TO USE CRISANTA TABLET
HOW CRISANTA TABLET WORKS
Nonhormonal and progestin-only contraceptives are preferred in breastfeeding women, especially during the first 4 weeks postpartum
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE CRISANTA TABLET?
- Your doctor has prescribed Crisanta to help you prevent pregnancy.
- It also results in lighter, less painful and more regular menstrual bleeding.
- It may help reduce the risk of ovarian cancer.
- Take your pill at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- You may experience menstrual irregularities such as spotting or bleeding between menstrual periods or missed periods. Consult your doctor if this persists.
- Do not use Crisanta if you are obese, over 35, smoke, on prolonged bed rest, or have a history of blood clots.
- Stop taking this medicine and inform your doctor immediately if you notice unexplained swelling and pain in your limbs, shortness of breath, chest pain, severe headache, or changes in vision.
- These could be symptoms of a blood clot in a vein.
- Stop taking Crisanta and inform your doctor immediately if you notice your skin and whites of the eye turning yellow (jaundice), severe stomach pain, severe depression or if you think you could be pregnant.
There are no reviews yet.