- Carica papaya leaf extracts
- It is found to be beneficial in treating dengue
- Useful in treating Gastro intestinal disease
- used in the removal of Warts and corns
- Used during Menstruation problems
- Cures skin disease
Directions For Use:
Take as directed by the physician
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
Your night vision may get worse during your treatment. This can happen suddenly. Drowsiness and dizziness have been reported very rarely. This may affect your driving ability.
it is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Caripapa Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you experience excessive tiredness, puffy eyes and difficulty in urination while taking this medicine, inform your doctor and stop the therapy.