CAFTA Eye Drops
Eye drops cafta is an antihistaminic medication. It is used to treat inflammation of eyes (redness and swelling) caused due to various allergies. It helps in short-term or sudden allergic reactions in the eye.
Follow your doctor’s instructions precisely for administering eye drops cafta in the eye. It should be used regularly at evenly spaced time intervals as prescribed by your doctor. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping the medicine too early may lead to the returning or worsening.
Commonly seen side effects seen with this medicine include temporary eye irritation and burning sensation after administration. Consult your doctor if these side effects persist or if your condition worsens. It may cause blurring of your vision for a short time just after its use, so not drive until your vision is clear.
Read More: CAFTA Eye Drops
USES OF CAFTA EYE DROP
- Allergic eye disease
BENEFITS OF CAFTA EYE DROP
In Allergic eye disease
SIDE EFFECTS OF CAFTA EYE DROP
Common side effects of Cafta
- Eye irritation
- Stinging in the eyes
- Burning eyes
HOW TO USE CAFTA EYE DROP
HOW CAFTA EYE DROP WORKS
No interaction found/established
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE CAFTA EYE DROP?
- Your doctor has prescribed eye drops cafta to treat inflammation (redness and swelling) due to allergies of the eye.
It treats short-term or sudden allergic reactions in the eye.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
There are no reviews yet.