Bryxta 100 Injection is an anticancer medication. It is used in the treatment of cancer of colon and rectum, non-small cell lung cancer, kidney cancer, brain tumor, ovarian and cervical cancer. It helps to prevent the growth of new blood vessels that feed tumors and stops tumors from growing.
Bryxta 100 Injection is an effective medicine, first-line option when used together with other cancer medicines. It is given as an infusion. That means you get it through a small needle in your vein or through a port, which is a device placed under your skin.
The doctor will decide your dose and duration and will check you for signs of an infusion reaction such as high blood pressure and trouble breathing.
You keep taking Bryxta 100 Injection as long as your disease is controlled and your side effects are manageable. Your doctor will determine whether you should stop taking it or not.
You may be advised to check blood pressure and levels of protein in urine while you are taking this medication. click here: Bryxta 100
Most common side effects
The most common side effects of this medicine include rectal bleeding, taste change, and headache. Inform your doctor that you are taking this medication before undergoing any surgical procedure, as the drug has ability to lower the ability of wound healing. Other than this, it also enhances your risk of bleeding thus if you notice any unusual bleeding or bleeding consult with your doctor immediately.yxta 100 Injecti
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding. Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using.
- Cancer of colon and rectum
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Brain tumor
- Ovarian cancer
- Cervical cancer
BENEFITS OF BRYXTA INJECTION
In Cancer of colon and rectum
In Non-small cell lung cancer
In Kidney cancer
In Brain tumor
In Ovarian cancer
In Cervical cancer
SIDE EFFECTS OF BRYXTA INJECTION
Common side effects of Bryxta
- Rectal bleeding
- Taste change
- Back pain
- Dry skin
- High blood pressure
- Protein in urine
- Inflammation of the nose
HOW TO USE BRYXTA INJECTION
HOW BRYXTA INJECTION WORKS
Sleepiness and fainting have been reported with Bryxta 100 Injection and this may impair your ability to drive.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE BRYXTA INJECTION?
- Bryxta 100 Injection is an effective, first-line option when used together with other medicines for certain types of cancers such as colorectal, lung, cervical, and kidney cancers.
- Bryxta 100 Injection is given as an infusion. Your doctor or nurse will monitor you for signs of an infusion reaction such as high blood pressure and trouble breathing.
- It can lower your wound healing ability. Inform your doctor that you are taking this medication before undergoing any surgical procedure.
- It can increase the risk of bleeding. Inform your doctor if you notice any unusual bleeding or bleeding that doesn’t stop easily.
- Your doctor may regularly check your blood pressure and levels of protein in your urine while you are on Bryxta 100 Injection.
Q. What kinds of cancer can Bryxta 100 Injection be used for ?
Q. How is Bryxta 100 Injection given?
Q. How long can I take Bryxta 100 Injection for?
Q. How Bryxta 100 Injection works differently from chemotherapy?
Q. Does a person taking Bryxta 100 Injection still need chemotherapy?