some common side effects
Fatigue, nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite are some common side effects of this medicine. You may be advised to drink plenty of fluids every day during the treatment. You should not drive or operate machinery as medicine may cause tiredness and dizziness. This medicine may reduce the number of blood cells (decrease red blood and white blood cells) in your blood, thereby, increasing the susceptibility to infections. Regular blood tests are required to check your blood cells along with heart, liver, and blood uric acid levels.
Before taking Bortenat 3.5mg Injection, consult your doctor if you have any liver, kidney, heart disease or bleeding problem. It is important to consult a doctor if you develop symptoms like memory loss or trouble in thinking. Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy. click here: Bortenat
USES OF BORTENAT INJECTION
- Multiple myeloma
- Mantle-cell lymphoma
BENEFITS OF BORTENAT INJECTION
In Multiple myeloma
In Mantle-cell lymphoma
SIDE EFFECTS OF BORTENAT INJECTION
Common side effects of Bortenat
- Low blood platelets
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
- Psychiatric disturbances
- Loss of appetite
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Decreased appetite
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
HOW TO USE BORTENAT INJECTION
HOW BORTENAT INJECTION WORKS
Bortenat 3.5mg Injection might cause tiredness, dizziness, fainting, or blurred vision which may affect your ability to drive.
Limited information is available on the use of Bortenat 3.5mg Injection in these patients.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE BORTENAT INJECTION?
- Bortenat 3.5mg Injection is given as an injection into veins or skin under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
- Do not skip any dose and complete the course as suggested by your doctor.
- Use an effective method of birth control to avoid pregnancy while taking this medication.
- You may need to have blood tests to monitor your blood cells, platelets count, liver function and kidney function during treatment.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you experience coughing, shortness of breath and swelling of feet.
Q. When should I call my doctor right away?
Q. How will you know that Bortenat 3.5mg Injection is working?
Q. What precautions should I take to reduce the chances of getting infected during treatment with Bortenat 3.5mg Injection?
Q. Can Bortenat 3.5mg Injection be used during pregnancy?
Q. Can Bortenat 3.5mg Injection affect my lungs? What should I do?
Q. Does Bortenat 3.5mg Injection cause hair loss?
Q. Are there any precautions for tingling sensation and numbness in my arms and legs?
Q. I have noticed some changes in my skin after taking Bortenat 3.5mg Injection? What should I do?
Q. How to relieve constipation during the treatment?
Q. I am experiencing nausea and extreme tiredness. Is this due to Bortenat 3.5mg Injection?
Q. I am noticing a change in my taste. How shall I improve my taste?
There are no reviews yet.