Bonitar 400 Tablet is an anti-cancer medicine. It is used in the treatment of certain blood cancer known as chronic myeloid leukemia.
This medicine helps to slow down the growth and multiplication of cancer cells, thereby reducing the progress of the disease.
Bonitar 400 Tablet should be taken as your doctor’s advice. Your doctor will decide how much you need to take and for how long.
You may take it with or without food. Take it regularly and take it at a fixed time each day to help you remember.
You should not stop taking the medicine suddenly and continue taking it for as long as the doctor has prescribed.
Common side effects
Common side effects of this medicine include respiratory tract infection, nasopharyngitis, low blood platelets, decreased white blood cell count, anemia, headache, breathlessness, cough, increased liver enzymes, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, and abdominal pain.
If any of these bothers you, let your doctor know.
There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. You should also inform the doctor immediately if it causes severe headaches, swelling in one leg, pain on breathing, or changes in vision or hearing.
Before taking Bonitar 400 Tablet, you should let your doctor know if you have any other preexisting medical conditions.
You should also inform the doctor about all other medicines that you are taking. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take this medicine as it can cause harmful effects on the developing baby. click here: Bonitar 400
USES OF BONITAR TABLET
- Blood cancer (Chronic myeloid leukaemia)
BENEFITS OF BONITAR TABLET
In Blood cancer (Chronic myeloid leukaemia)
Bonitar 400 Tablet kills or stops the growth of cancer cells and also prevents the multiplication of cancer cells.
You should avoid drinking alcohol while having this treatment and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
SIDE EFFECTS OF BONITAR TABLET
Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Bonitar
- Abdominal pain
- Low blood platelets
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the throat and nasal passages)
- Respiratory tract infection
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Increased liver enzymes
HOW TO USE BONITAR TABLET
Bonitar 400 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
HOW BONITAR TABLET WORKS
It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that promotes the growth and spread of cancer.
This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE BONITAR TABLET?
- Bonitar 400 Tablet is used for the treatment of thyroid cancer.
Take it with or without food, preferably at the same time each day.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if it doesn’t stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for a month after you stop taking it.
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly while taking this medication. Inform your doctor if you notice symptoms of very high blood pressure such as severe headache, confusion, problems with your eyesight, nausea, or vomiting.
- It may cause serious bleeding problems. Inform your doctor if you get headaches, stomach pain or if you notice blood in your urine or stools.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
Q. When should I call my doctor right away?
Q. How will you know that Bonitar 400 Tablet is working?
Q. What precautions should I take to reduce the chances of getting infected during treatment with Bonitar 400 Tablet?
Q. Can Bonitar 400 Tablet be used during pregnancy?
Q. Can Bonitar 400 Tablet affect my lungs? What should I do?
Q. Does Bonitar 400 Tablet cause hair loss?
Q. Are there any precautions for tingling sensation and numbness in my arms and legs?
Q. I have noticed some changes in my skin after taking Bonitar 400 Tablet? What should I do?
Q. How to relieve constipation during the treatment?
Q. I am experiencing nausea and extreme tiredness. Is this due to Bonitar 400 Tablet?
Q. I am noticing a change in my taste. How shall I improve my taste?