Boletraaz 10mg Tablet is used for the prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients. It regulates the body’s immune response, so the body can accept the new organ. It is also used in combination with other medicines to treat cancers of breast, pancreas, lungs, and kidney.
Boletraaz 10mg Tablet must be taken in a dose and duration as per the prescription. It can be taken with or without food but make sure to take it at about the same time every day. An overdose of this medicine may have serious side effects on the body.
common side effects
The common side effects of this medicine are weakness, sinus inflammation, infection, fever, cough, etc. If any of the side effects persist or bother you, consult the doctor immediately. Inform the doctor immediately if you experience any allergic reactions (rash, shortness of breath, coughing, swelling, etc.). Always seek medical advice if you have increased thirst or increased frequency of urination, suffer from shortness of breath, cough, or fever, or need to receive any vaccination after taking this medication.
Before taking this medicine, it is important to consult your doctor if you have any ongoing medication for any underlying disease. Pregnant and breastfeeding women must inform the doctor prior to the initiation of this treatment. During the treatment, your doctor may advise you for some laboratory tests to know the effects of the medicine on the body. It may affect male or female fertility, so consult the doctor if you are planning to have a child. click here: Boletraaz 10mg Tablet
USES OF BOLETRAAZ TABLET
- Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients
- Treatment of Breast cancer
- Treatment of Pancreatic cancer
- Treatment of Lung cancer
- Treatment of Kidney cancer
BENEFITS OF BOLETRAAZ TABLET
In Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients
In Treatment of Breast cancer
In Treatment of Pancreatic cancer
In Treatment of Lung cancer
In Treatment of Kidney cancer
SIDE EFFECTS OF BOLETRAAZ TABLET
Common side effects of Boletraaz
- Sinus inflammation
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Otitis media (infection of the ear)
- Upper respiratory tract infection
HOW TO USE BOLETRAAZ TABLET
HOW BOLETRAAZ TABLET WORKS
As fatigue is a common side effect of Boletraaz 10 mg Tablet and this may affect your ability to drive
The use of Boletraaz 10mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
- Boletraaz 10mg Tablet is given for the treatment of certain cancers and to prevent organ transplant rejection.
- Boletraaz 10mg Tablet may affect male or female fertility; consult your doctor if you are planning to have a child.
- Inform your doctor straight away if you think you are getting a sore throat or if you have a high temperature. This is because Boletraaz 10mg Tablet increases your risk of getting an infection.
While you are taking Boletraaz 10mg Tablet do not take any vaccinations without talking to your doctor first.
- If you are having an operation or dental treatment, always tell the person carrying out the treatment that you are taking Boletraaz 10 mg Tablet.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice while you are taking this medicine. This is because a chemical in grapefruit juice can interfere with the action of Boletraaz 10mg Tablet.
Q. Is any monitoring required while taking Boletraaz 10mg Tablet?
Q. What should I avoid while taking Boletraaz 10mg Tablet?
Q. What is the most important information I need to know about Boletraaz 10mg Tablet?
Q. Is Boletraaz 10mg Tablet chemotherapy?
Q. How is Boletraaz 10 mg Tablet administered?
Q. How long can you take Boletraaz 10 mg Tablet?
Q. How will I know that Boletraaz 10 mg Tablet is shrinking my brain tumor?
Q. Is Boletraaz 10 mg Tablet cytotoxic?