Bangshil Tablet is an ayurvedic medicine with potent herbs, used since ancient times to manage genital-urinary disorders. It contains antiseptic properties and is highly useful in urinary tract disorders. Helps relieve burning pains during urination and is indicated in cystitis and prostatitis. In females it can be used for chronic vaginitis and it can also be used in enlarged prostate in males.
- Vanga Bhasma
- Makshika Bhasma
- Indicated in pains associated with urinary tract infections
- Helps relieve burning pains during urination with emissions of protein in the urine
- It can be combined with urinary antiseptics to improve bacterial susceptibility to antibiotics
- It can also be used in managing ailments associated with diabetes, piles and skin diseases
Directions For Use:
Take 2 tablets, 3-4 times a day for 2-3 weeks then reduce the dosage, or use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat