Atazor 200mg Capsule
Atazor 200mg Capsule is an antiviral or antiretroviral medicine. It is used in the treatment of HIV infection. It stops the virus from producing new viruses and clears up your infection.
Atazor 200mg Capsule should be taken with food, as this increases the absorption of the medicine into the body.
You should take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Taking it at the same time every day will help you to remember to take it.
Do not stop taking it until you have finished the complete course, even when you feel better. If you stop taking this medicine too early then infection may return or worsen. click here: Atazor 200mg Capsule
Most common side effects
The most common side effects of this medicine include rash, headache, dizziness, and vomiting. These are usually mild but let your doctor know if they bother you or last more than a few days.
Before using it, you should tell your doctor if you are allergic to any antibiotics or have any kidney or liver problems.
You should also let your doctor know all other medicines you are taking as they may affect, or be affected by this medicine.
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before using it. Your doctor may monitor your liver function while taking this medication.
SIDE EFFECTS OF ATAZOR CAPSULE
Common side effects of Atazor
- Abdominal pain
- Blood in urine
- Crystals in urine
- Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol)
- Increased liver enzymes
- Increased triglyceride level in blood
- Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation)
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
- Protein in urine
- Taste change
- Throat pain
HOW TO USE ATAZOR CAPSULE
HOW ATAZOR CAPSULE WORKS
Use of Atazor 200mg Capsule is not recommended in patients with moderate and severe liver disease.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE ATAZOR CAPSULE?
- Atazor 200mg should be taken with food.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Do not take antacids an hour before or two hours after taking Atazor 200mg Capsule.
- It may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Stop taking medications (prescribed for erectile dysfunction) like sildenafil or tadalafil while on treatment with this medicine.
- Your doctor may check your liver function regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop abdominal pain, loss of appetite darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice).
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
There are no reviews yet.