Assurans 20 mg Tablet is a medicine used to treat high blood pressure in the blood vessels that supply the lungs (pulmonary arterial hypertension).
It relieves breathlessness and improves exercise capacity in men and women. This slows down the progression of your illness. click here: c
Assurans 20 mg Tablet belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors. It may be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal, but it should be taken at a fixed time each day.
The dose and how often you need to take it will be decided by your doctor so that you get the right amount to control your symptoms.
Follow the advice of your doctor. It is important to take this medicine regularly and for as long as you are advised, even if you feel well. Missing doses may lead to the worsening of your condition.
Most common side effects
The most common side effects of this medicine are flushing and headache. If they bother you or if you experience any other side effects, talk to your doctor. They may be able to help you reduce or prevent the side effects.
This medicine can be dangerous to take along with medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain).
Do not take this assurans 20 mg if you have severe heart or liver problems, if you have recently had a stroke or heart attack or if you have low blood pressure.
Let your doctor know if you suffer from these or any other health problems.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also consult their doctor before taking it. You should not drive if this medicine makes you feel dizzy.
Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it increases the chances of side effects.
USES OF ASSURANS TABLET
- Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
BENEFITS OF ASSURANS TABLET
In Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
assurans 20 mg Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis.
This allows blood to flow into the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. This medicine will only help get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
It is very effective but needs to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
Do not take this medicine if you also take medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain).
SIDE EFFECTS OF ASSURANS TABLET
Common side effects of Assurans
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
HOW TO USE ASSURANS TABLET
HOW ASSURANS TABLET WORKS
Use of Assurans Tablet is not indicated in women.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
There is limited information available on the use of Assurans Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
- Assurans Tablet is used to treat high pressure in the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to the lungs (the pulmonary arteries).
- It can help improve your quality of life and exercise ability.
- Assurans Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not use other medicines (nitrates or nitroglycerin) when taking Assurans Tablet as it could drop your blood pressure to a dangerous level.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Assurans Tablet as that may increase the blood pressure-lowering effects of Assurans Tablet.
- Stop taking Assurans Tablet and immediately inform your doctor if you notice loss of vision in one or both eyes or sudden loss of hearing with ringing sensation in your ear.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as that may lead to worsening of your symptoms.
Q. Can I get Assurans Tablet without a prescription?
Q. Can I take Assurans Tablet for the rest of my life?
Q. Why is the use of Assurans Tablet contraindicated with nitrates?
Q. Why does Assurans Tablet cause a fall in blood pressure (hypotension)?
Q. Is Assurans Tablet safe to use in patients with diabetes?
Q. Can I take Assurans Tablet as often as I want?
Q. When should I take Assurans Tablet?
Q. Can I drink alcohol while on Assurans Tablet?