Assurans 10 mg Injection is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. It decreases high pressure in the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to the lungs (the pulmonary arteries).
Assurans 10 mg Injection helps to improve your exercise ability. It is given under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
You should not stop taking it without consulting your doctor as it may lead to the worsening of your symptoms.
However, if it leads to loss of vision in one or both eyes or sudden loss of hearing with ringing sensation in your ear, you should not stop immediately and consult the doctor. click here: Assurans 10
Common side effects
Common side effects of this medicine include flushing, headache, stiffness, and blurred vision. It may also cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires concentration until you know how the medicine works.
It can be dangerous to take it along with medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain). Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart or liver problems, if you have recently had a stroke or heart attack or if you have low blood pressure.
Let your doctor know if you suffer from these or any other health problems before taking it. You should not drive if this medicine makes you feel dizzy.
Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it can lead to side effects.
USES OF ASSURANS INJECTION
- Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
BENEFITS OF ASSURANS INJECTION
In Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
Assurans 10 mg Injection belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis.
This allows blood to flow into the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. This medicine will only help get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
It is very effective but needs to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
Do not take this medicine if you also take medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain).
SIDE EFFECTS OF ASSURANS INJECTION
Common side effects of Assurans
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
HOW TO USE ASSURANS INJECTION
HOW ASSURANS INJECTION WORKS
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
There is limited information available on the use of Assurans Injection in patients with severe liver disease.
- Assurans 10 mg Injection is used to treat high pressure in the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to the lungs (the pulmonary arteries).
- It can help improve your quality of life and exercise ability.
- Assurans Injection may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not use other medicines (nitrates or nitroglycerin) when taking Assurans Injection as it could drop your blood pressure to a dangerous level.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Assurans Injection as that may increase the blood pressure-lowering effects of Assurans Injection.
- Stop taking Assurans 10 mg Injection and immediately inform your doctor if you notice loss of vision in one or both eyes or sudden loss of hearing with ringing sensation in your ear.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as that may lead to worsening of your symptoms.