- Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia) 75 mg
- Saunf(Foeniculum vulgare) 37.50 mg
- Kutki(picrorhiza kurroa)37.50mg
- Vidang(embelia ribes) 18.75 mg
- Nagarmotha(cyperus rotundas) 18.75 mg
- Pippali(piper longum) 18.75 mg
- Yavani(Trachyspermum ammi)18.75 mg
- Sodium benzoate 0.2%
- Sodium methylparaben 0.12%
- Sodium propylparaben 0,02% in a flavoured syrup base
- Aptivate helps to maintain healthy immune status and digestive system
- Promotes digestion, relieves congestion, destroys intestinal worms, intestinal gas
Directions For Use:
Advised to be taken 30 minutes prior to meals or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
Your night vision may get worse during your treatment. This can happen suddenly. Drowsiness and dizziness have been reported very rarely. This may affect your driving ability.
it is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Aptivate Syrup may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you experience excessive tiredness, puffy eyes and difficulty in urination while taking this medicine, inform your doctor and stop the therapy.