Antegy Tablet belongs to a group of medicines known as antihistamines. It is used in the treatment of allergy symptoms such as runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, watery eyes, and congestion or stuffiness.
antegy 20mg tablet can be taken one hour before or two hours after food, but take it at the same time to get the most benefit. It should be taken as your doctor’s advice. The dose and how often you take it depends on what you are taking it for. Your doctor will decide how much you need to improve your symptoms. Remember dosage is decided on the basis of the type of medicine (tablet or syrup ), age and present medical condition of the person. You should take this medicine for as long as it is prescribed for you. If you do not observe any improvement in the symptoms, consult with the doctor.
The most common side effects of this medicine include headache and drowsiness. If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. Generally, it is advised to drink plenty of fluids while on treatment with this medicine. To overcome dizziness, avoid driving or attention-seeking activities until you know how the medicine affects you.
Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you are pregnant, or breastfeeding. Your doctor should also know about all other medicines you are taking as many of these may make this medicine less effective or change the way it works. You must avoid fruit juice before taking the medicine.
Read More: antegy 20
USES OF TABLET
- Treatment of Allergic conditions
BENEFITS OF TABLET
In Treatment of Allergic conditions
antegy 20mg tablet is used to treat many different inflammatory and allergic conditions. It works by lowering your immune system’s response to these conditions and prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. It helps relieve symptoms such as swelling, pain, itching, and other allergic-type reactions. If you are not sure why you are being given this medicine, ask your doctor.
This medicine is given orally (by mouth). You should always take it as it has been prescribed for you. Do not stop taking it without your doctor’s advice. This can cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Because this medicine weakens your immune system, you should avoid being near people who are ill or have infections.
Common side effects of Antegy
HOW TO USE
HOW TABLET WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE TABLET?
Directions for Use
Side Effects of Antegy 20Mg Tablet
- Abdominal pain
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
Diet & Lifestyle Advise
- Staying hydrated is vital for those with a cough or cold. Drinking liquids at room temperature can alleviate cough, runny nose, and sneezing.
- The immune system is affected by stress and raises the risk of being sick. An individual can exercise regularly, meditate, do deep breathing, and try progressive muscle relaxation techniques to relieve stress.
- To stay fit and safe, try to sleep 7-9 hours each night.
- It is advised to avoid contact with known allergens (allergy-causing agents) such as pollen, dust, etc. Certain food items are known to cause allergies to you.
- Maintain personal hygiene and keep your surroundings clean.
- Drive with caution.
- Preferred to take a tablet before sleep.
- If you are supposed to undergo an allergy test, please inform your doctor.
Allergy: It is an immune system response to foreign elements typically not harmful to your body. These foreign elements are known as allergens. Allergic condition varies from person to person. Some might be allergic to certain foods and seasonal allergies like hay fever. At the same time, others might be allergic to pollen or pet dander.
Allergic rhinitis: An inflammation of the nose caused by an allergen, such as pollen, dust, mold, or flakes of skin from certain animals.