Alphagan Eye Drop
Alphagan Eye Drop is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by the doctor. If you wear contact lenses, remove them before using the medication. Avoid touching the tip of the dropper to any surface as it may contaminate the eye drop. For best results, use it daily in the evening or at night.
The common side effects include allergic conjunctivitis, burning sensation, conjunctival inflammation, conjunctival hyperemia, eye itching, high blood pressure, allergic reaction in the eyes, dry mouth, and visual disturbance. If they persist or worsen, inform your doctor. If these side effects persist for a longer duration, please inform your doctor. Caution is advised for driving after administration of this injection if your eyes are not able to concentrate and react. click here: Alphagan Eye Drop
USES OF ALPHAGAN EYE DROP
- Ocular hypertension
BENEFITS OF ALPHAGAN EYE DROP
In Ocular hypertension
SIDE EFFECTS OF ALPHAGAN EYE DROP
Common side effects of Alphagan
- Eye itching
- Allergic reaction in eye
- Conjunctival hyperemia
- Follicular conjunctivitis
- Dryness in mouth
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Burning sensation
- High blood pressure
HOW TO USE ALPHAGAN EYE DROP
HOW ALPHAGAN EYE DROP WORKS
To reduce the amount of Alphagan Eye Drop that reaches the breastmilk, place pressure over the corner of the eye for 1 minute or more, then remove the excess solution with an absorbent tissue.
Eye Drop may cause blurred or abnormal vision. This effect may seem worse at night or in reduced lighting and this may affect the ability to drive.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE ALPHAGAN EYE DROP?
- Eye Drop helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduces the risk of vision loss.
For best results, put one drop 2-3 times daily in the affected eye(s).
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop.
- Remove contact lenses before using Alphagan Eye Drop and allow at least 15 minutes before re-inserting them.
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface, or to your eye, to avoid contaminating the eye drops.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- It may cause short term blurring of vision when first used. Use caution before driving or using machines.
- It may cause temporary burning or itching sensation in the eye. Inform your doctor if this does not go away.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
There are no reviews yet.