acupat eye drop
acupat eye drop Ophthalmic Solution is a combination of two medicines used in the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis.
It relieves redness, itchiness, and swelling of the eye and provides temporary relief from burning sensation and discomfort.
acupat eye drop Ophthalmic Solution is to be used only in the affected eye. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by the doctor.
It is advised to check the label for directions before use. Wash your hands before using this medicine. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
Most common side effects
The most common side effects include burning sensation, irritation, and a stinging sensation at the site of application. These usually temporary and resolve with time. If they persist for a longer duration, inform your doctor. In case by accident, this medicine goes into your ears, nose, or mouth, immediately rinse it with water.
Inform your doctor if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients in this medicine or if you are taking any other medication.
It is advised not to drive or operate heavy machinery immediately after using this medicine as it may cause temporary blurring of vision and may affect your ability to drive. click here : acupat eye drop
USES OF ACUPAT OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
- Treatment of Allergic conjunctivitis
BENEFITS OF ACUPAT OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
In Treatment of Allergic conjunctivitis
SIDE EFFECTS OF ACUPAT OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
Common side effects of Acupat
- Burning eyes
- Stinging in the eyes
- Dry eye
HOW TO USE ACUPAT OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
HOW ACUPAT OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION WORKS
Ketorolac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling) in the eye.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE ACUPAT OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION?
- Acupat Eye Drop Ophthalmic Solution is prescribed for the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis.
- Acupat Eye Drop Ophthalmic Solution should usually be used twice a day (in the morning and the evening). If your symptoms are particularly severe, your doctor may suggest you use them up to four times a day.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the dropper tip or let it touch your eye or any other surface.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after putting the medication. This will prevent the medication from draining out. Try not to blink or rub your eye.
- Do not wear contact lenses until your infection clears up.
- Eye infections can cause your eyes to become more sensitive to sunlight than usual. Wearing sunglasses may help to prevent this.
- Along with using Acupat Ophthalmic Solution, give a warm compress to your eyes to get relief from itching and burning sensation.
There are no reviews yet.